2019 Spring Art Fair preview: art that charms

samaria jones portrait

Samaria Jones (Illustration, 2022) will participate in her first CCAD Spring Art Fair on Saturday, April 6, 2019, and the Chillicothe, Ohio, native hopes her prints, buttons, and accessories will charm art fair attendees. The items are priced to sell: Buttons will cost $2, charms will cost $7, and prints will cost $5$10. (And commissions will be available, too.)

Find more examples of her work on Instagram and in her online portfolio, and read more from her below.

What can people expect to see from you at the CCAD Spring Art Fair?

I’ll be selling charms, prints, buttons, and will be offering commissions.

What’s your philosophy/perspective behind your work?

I do my artwork because I want to provide people with content they will enjoy as well as gain experience in the industry to spread my name and artistic talent to other people.

samaria jones print
samaria jones print
samaria jones button

Why did you want to participate in the CCAD Spring Art Fair? What kind of significance does it have to be selected for it?

I wanted to gain experience in selling at fairs and conventions, and this was the best way to start. I also wanted to make connections by showing my talent.

How has your CCAD education influenced the work you will be offering for sale?

I used all the skills I learned in drawing methods, visual literacy, and Illustration major classes to design and prepare all my files to be printed off and produced for the Art Fair.

CCAD Spring Art Fair

Saturday, April 6, 2019

First Look: 9–11 a.m. Tickets cost $25 online or $30 at the door.

General Admission: 11 a.m.–3 p.m. Tickets cost $7 online or $10 at the door.

Parking is free and ample.

Buy Spring Art Fair tickets now.