CURRENT STUDENT HOUSING PROCESS:
We want to provide you a home at the center of our community. Currently all DSA rooms are filled for next year, but we usually have rooms come available so we keep a Wait List.
To get on the Wait List for a room:
- Click red box above for the housing application(s) you need. Print and complete the application(s).
- Pay $250 housing security deposit online via Self-Service. Deposit must be paid before a room can be selected. Print and attach your deposit receipt to your application(s).
- Submit the application with receipt via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Scans are best, but good photos are accepted.
Once the application and proof of deposit payment are received, you will be emailed a confirmation with details about the Wait List.
SUMMER HOUSING PROCESS:
Applications are accepted until all allotted spaces are filled or May 11. You may select preferred roommates; however, all room assignments will be made by the college. Summer residents live in apartments with other CCAD students. The floor and building will be shared with summer interns in the other apartments. You must be on campus and available to move to your summer room on Thursday, May 17 and to your fall room on Sunday, Aug. 19.
- Applicants have until May 1 to cancel their housing application and get the security deposit refunded.
- Schottenstein is reserved for incoming students.
- Payment of room and board must be made prior moving into the residence hall.
- CCAD reserves the right to cancel any assignment based on inability to pay.
- DSA houses 190 residents in private rooms in four-bedroom apartments
- DSA houses 10 residents in private rooms in two-bedroom apartments
- DSA remains open year-round and throughout all holiday breaks.