- Student Life
- Student Services
CCAD is committed to fostering a culture of healthy creativity. And we believe that to be at your best as a student, you must prioritize your personal health and wellness.
CCAD and Equitas Health have established a partnership that allows students access to a full range of medical services at the Equitas Health King-Lincoln Medical Center and Pharmacy (750 E. Long St., Suite 3000, Columbus, OH 43203). Click here to request an appointment.
The Equitas Health King-Lincoln Medical Center is conveniently located within walking distance to campus and CCAD Security will provide transportation if needed.
Equitas Health is a community-based healthcare system that provides culturally competent primary medical care, dental services, behavioral health, HIV/STI prevention, and pharmacy services. CCAD’s partnership with Equitas Health means CCAD students will have access to:
- Appointments, typically within two business days of the request
- A customized online form for students to make appointments
- On-campus HIV/STI prevention testing, immunization, and flu shot clinics
- Access to a full-service pharmacy
If you're experiencing a medical emergency on campus, please call 911 or CCAD Safety & Security at 614.222.6165. Below is a list of additonal emergency resources.
Local Emergency Medical Resource:
111 S. Grant Ave., Columbus, OH 43215
Local Emergency Psychiatric Resource:
Netcare Access Crisis Hotline: 614.276.CARE (2273) or toll-free at 1.888.276.CARE (1.888.276.2273). Netcare provides 24-hour mental health and substance abuse crisis intervention, stabilization, and assessment for Franklin County, Ohio, residents.
Suicide Hotline Information:
- Columbus, Ohio Suicide hotline: 614.221.5445
- National 24/7 suicide hotline: 1.800.SUICIDE (1.800.784.2433)
- Suicide Hotline in Spanish: 1.800.273.TALK (Press 2)
- LGBT Youth Suicide Hotline: 1.866.488.7386
For more information related to mental health resources in the Columbus area, please visit the CCAD Counseling & Wellness page at my.ccad.edu/counseling-wellness.