Dean of Students
As Associate Vice President for Student Affairs & Dean of Students, I am honored to be a partner in your educational and developmental journey at CCAD. I take an active role in promoting safety and respect in order to foster an inclusive learning environment that is grounded in CCAD’s Core Values –inspiration, respect, accountability, and positivity. I want students to feel empowered to make responsible, informed decisions and to become active, engaged citizens of this creative community. To support you in your efforts, I can provide advocacy in times of need, referrals to campus resources, and assistance with problem solving when barriers are presented.
The Associate Vice President for Student Affairs & Dean of Students’ Core Mission is to:
- Provide direct support for students navigating adversity
- Promote an inclusive campus community that is caring, safe, respectful, and engaged
- Enhance the student experience with impactful programming
- Assist with managing critical incidents impacting the campus community
- Respond to emerging needs within the student population
Please contact me if you have questions or concerns, or if you would like to learn about ways to get involved on campus.
Associate Vice President for Student Affairs & Dean of Students