Off-campus living


Check here for off-campus resources. 

In some cases, students can receive financial aid to assist them in covering the costs of renting an apartment.  CCAD will apply all of your financial aid first toward your tuition and fees.  If there is financial aid "leftover" (exceeds the tuition and fees), you are eligible for a refund that can be used to help pay your rent or other living costs.

We encourage you to contact the Financial Aid Office ([email protected]) if you have specific questions or want to discuss the amount of financial aid that could be available for your living expenses.  


The Abigail promo & pricing list